for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- No submission policy defined.
- No preservation policy defined.