Bringing the learning home: Transformation
Gray, T., Downey, G. and Gothard, J. (2012) Bringing the learning home: Transformation. Enculture Press, Sydney, NSW.
• To assist students in identifying the personal growth inherent in their study abroad experience
• To enhance students’ ‘metacognition’, that is, their capacity to reflect on and modify their own ways of thinking
• To enable students to re-story their learning and transformation through application of the experiential learning cycle
• To incorporate the basic tenets of the experiential learning cycle: experience, reflection, processing and application into students’ behaviour change following their study abroad experience
• To assist students in becoming informed life-long learners by incorporating their newfound knowledge, attitudes, skills and behaviours into their personal survival toolkit.
|Murdoch Affiliation:||School of Arts|
|Copyright:||2012 Office for Learning and Teaching|
|Item Control Page|
Downloads per month over past year