How do I contribute my research publications?
Murdoch Research Repository welcomes contributions of HERDC-eligible research
publications (i.e. journal articles, conference papers and book chapters) from current staff and postgraduate students of Murdoch University
and its associated bodies.
To contribute a research publication:
- Read and indicate your agreement on the online Repository Deposit Agreement form. This is a one-off agreement that asks for the right to store your works and make them publically available. If you are unable to use the online form, please use the print form, sign it and return it to repository staff.
- Send an electronic copy of the work(s) to email@example.com (see below for which verions to send).
Repository staff will then:
- check the policy of the publisher to determine if deposit of material into an institutional repository is allowed;
- request permission to deposit the work from the publisher if no policy or agreement terms exist;
- create a record in the repository so that your work can be found
- convert any MS word files to PDF format (if required and appropriate)
- advise you if the full-text is not able to be made publically available, or if any other conditions apply.
How do I contribute my thesis or internship report?
See the Murdoch University Digital Theses Program page for information about contributing your higher degree thesis.
We are currently working on a new submission framework for theses and final year internship reports.