About the Repository
- What is the Murdoch Research Repository?
- What types of items will be included?
- Who can I contact with queries?
What is the Murdoch Research Repository?
The Murdoch Research Repository is an open access digital collection of research created by Murdoch University researchers and students. It aims to collect, preserve and make openly available the scholarly output of Murdoch University.
What types of items will be included?
Currently the types of research outputs that will be accepted into the repository are:
- Publications where at least one author is affiliated with Murdoch University
- Research theses undertaken at Murdoch University
- Internship reports produced by final year undergraduate students
The following types of works will not be included:
- material which, if disseminated, would infringe the copyright of another person or a legal commitment
- material primarily designed for teaching or administration purposes
- material intended for commercialization
- material which contains confidential material
- material that is unable to be hosted on the system due to software capability issues
Who can I contact with queries?
For further information, assistance or to provide feedback, please contact:
Murdoch University Library
Phone: +61 (0)8 9360 1456