Australia and New Zealand
Morrison-Saunders, A., Morgan, R. and Dixon, J. (2002) Australia and New Zealand. In: Billing, L., Jones, C., Sadler, B., Walmsley, J. and Wood, C., (eds.) Environmental Assessment Yearbook 2002: The EA Agenda for Johannesburg and Beyond. Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, Lincoln, pp. 83-85.
This book of 151 pages in E5 format gives a roundup of EIA trends.
The book comprises six sections:
1. Essays on integrated assessment and sustainability
2. Reviews of processes in EA: EIA, SIA, HIA, Risk Assessment, SEA, Environmental Economics and EMS
3. Status of assessment of impacts to various media
4. EA in the world's regions
5. Case studies of good practice
6. Book reviews
|Publication Type:||Book Chapter|
|Murdoch Affiliation:||School of Environmental Science|
|Publisher:||Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment|
|Item Control Page|